Low-level viraemia of hepatitis B virus in an anti-HBc- and anti-HBs-positive blood donor
Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 97–103, April 2004
How to Cite
Dreier, J., Kröger, M., Diekmann, J., Götting, C. and Kleesiek, K. (2004), Low-level viraemia of hepatitis B virus in an anti-HBc- and anti-HBs-positive blood donor. Transfusion Medicine, 14: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.0958-7578.2004.0486.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2004
- Received 30 June 2003; accepted for publication 27 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.