Hepatocyte progenitors in man and in rodents – multiple pathways, multiple candidates
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 1–18, February 2005
How to Cite
Laurson, J., Selden, C. and Hodgson, H. J. F. (2005), Hepatocyte progenitors in man and in rodents – multiple pathways, multiple candidates. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 86: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.0959-9673.2005.00410.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2005
- Received for publication: 8 June 2004 Accepted for publication: 8 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!