M.J.S. and R.A. contributed equally to this work. K.Z. (née Agassi) did this work as a thesis in partial fulfilment of the requirements for an MD degree of the Hebrew University and Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Effect of IL-2-Bax, a novel interleukin-2-receptor-targeted chimeric protein, on bleomycin lung injury1
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 279–288, October 2005
How to Cite
Segel, M. J., Aqeilan, R., Zilka, K., Lorberboum-Galski, H., Wallach-Dayan, S. B., Conner, M. W., Christensen, T. G. and Breuer, R. (2005), Effect of IL-2-Bax, a novel interleukin-2-receptor-targeted chimeric protein, on bleomycin lung injury. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 86: 279–288. doi: 10.1111/j.0959-9673.2005.00436.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received for publication: 1 April 2004 Accepted for publication: 15 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.