Intraoral duct ligation without inclusion of the parasympathetic nerve supply induces rat submandibular gland atrophy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
International Journal of Experimental Pathology
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 41–48, February 2006
How to Cite
Osailan, S. M., Proctor, G. B., McGurk, M. and Paterson, K. L. (2006), Intraoral duct ligation without inclusion of the parasympathetic nerve supply induces rat submandibular gland atrophy. International Journal of Experimental Pathology, 87: 41–48. doi: 10.1111/j.0959-9673.2006.00453.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Received for publication: 28 June 2005 Accepted for publication: 14 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.