Use of a PCR-based approach for sequencing whole mitochondrial genomes of insects: two examples (cockroach and dragonfly) based on the method developed for decapod crustaceans
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 435–442, August 2004
How to Cite
Yamauchi, M. M., Miya, M. U. and Nishida, M. (2004), Use of a PCR-based approach for sequencing whole mitochondrial genomes of insects: two examples (cockroach and dragonfly) based on the method developed for decapod crustaceans. Insect Molecular Biology, 13: 435–442. doi: 10.1111/j.0962-1075.2004.00505.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2004
- Received 4 February 2004; accepted following revision 20 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!