Note: A website is available at http://hisl.tamu.edu
A secondary structural model of the 28S rRNA expansion segments D2 and D3 from rootworms and related leaf beetles (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae; Galerucinae)
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 495–518, October 2004
How to Cite
Gillespie, J., Cannone, J., Gutell, R. and Cognato, A. (2004), A secondary structural model of the 28S rRNA expansion segments D2 and D3 from rootworms and related leaf beetles (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae; Galerucinae). Insect Molecular Biology, 13: 495–518. doi: 10.1111/j.0962-1075.2004.00509.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
- Received 6 April 2004; accepted after revision 11 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!