Quantitative trait loci affecting dengue midgut infection barriers in an advanced intercross line of Aedes aegypti
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
Insect Molecular Biology
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 637–648, December 2004
How to Cite
Gomez-Machorro, C., Bennett, K. E., Del Lourdes Munoz, M. and Black, W. C. (2004), Quantitative trait loci affecting dengue midgut infection barriers in an advanced intercross line of Aedes aegypti. Insect Molecular Biology, 13: 637–648. doi: 10.1111/j.0962-1075.2004.00522.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2004
- Received 15 April 2004; accepted following revision 20 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!