We thank Charles Goodhart, Geoffrey Wood and the participants of the Future of Banking Regulation Conference for their valuable comments.
The Future of Banking Regulation in Developed Countries: Lessons from and for Europe
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 289–328, December 2005
How to Cite
Benink, H. and Benston, G. (2005), The Future of Banking Regulation in Developed Countries: Lessons from and for Europe. Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments, 14: 289–328. doi: 10.1111/j.0963-8008.2005.00109.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!