This paper is based on comments on presentations by Andrew Crockett, Mark Tilden and Hyun Shin at a conference on The Future of Banking Regulation organized by the Financial Markets Group, London School of Economics and Political Science, April 7—8, 2005. The specifics of these presentations will not be addressed, however.
Basel II and the Need for Bank Distress Resolution Procedures*
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 359–369, December 2005
How to Cite
Wihlborg, C. (2005), Basel II and the Need for Bank Distress Resolution Procedures. Financial Markets, Institutions & Instruments, 14: 359–369. doi: 10.1111/j.0963-8008.2005.00112.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!