The Importance of Organizational Justice in Personnel Selection: Defining When Selection Fairness Really Matters
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
International Journal of Selection and Assessment
Volume 12, Issue 1-2, pages 39–53, March 2004
How to Cite
Truxillo, D. M., Steiner, D. D. and Gilliland, S. W. (2004), The Importance of Organizational Justice in Personnel Selection: Defining When Selection Fairness Really Matters. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 12: 39–53. doi: 10.1111/j.0965-075X.2004.00262.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!