Author Lisa M. Abdallah, PhD, RN, is an Assistant Professor in the School of Health and Environment at the University of Massachusetts–Lowell. Jacqueline Fawcett, PhD, RN, FAAN, is a Professor in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at the University of Massachusetts–Boston. Robert L. Kane, MD, is a Professor and Minnesota Chair of Long Term Care and Aging at the University of Minnesota, School of Public Health. Karen Dick, PhD, APRN, BC, is an Assistant Professor in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at the University of Massachusetts–Boston. Jie Chen, PhD, is a Statistician at the University of Massachusetts–Boston.
Development and psychometric testing of the EverCare Nurse Practitioner Role and Activity Scale (ENPRAS)
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 21–26, January 2005
How to Cite
Abdallah, L., Fawcett, J., Kane, R., Dick, K. and Chen, J. (2005), Development and psychometric testing of the EverCare Nurse Practitioner Role and Activity Scale (ENPRAS). Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 21–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.00006.x
Acknowledgements Hebrew Rehabilitation Center for the Aged Gerontological Scholarship and The College of Nursing, University of Massachusetts, Boston, Small Research Grant.
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!