Author Karen L. Chamberlain, RN, MSN, FNP-BC, is an instructor in the Associate Degree Nursing Program at the Milwaukee Area Technical College, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Homocysteine and cardiovascular disease: A review of current recommendations for screening and treatment
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 90–95, March 2005
How to Cite
Chamberlain, KarenL. (2005), Homocysteine and cardiovascular disease: A review of current recommendations for screening and treatment. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 90–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0016.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!