Authors Mary Baron Nelson and Kathy Meeske are from the Long-term Information, Follow-up and Evaluation (LIFE) Program, Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases, Childrens Hospital, Los Angeles. Mary Baron Nelson, MS, RN, CPNP, CPON, is a pediatric nurse practitioner at Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. Contact Ms. Nelson by e-mail at email@example.com. Kathy Meeske, PhD, RN, is a nurse researcher at the University of Southern California and Childrens Hospital Los Angeles. Contact Dr. Meeske by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognizing health risks in childhood cancer survivors
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 96–103, March 2005
How to Cite
Nelson, M. B. and Meeske, K. (2005), Recognizing health risks in childhood cancer survivors. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 96–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0017.x
Acknowledgments The authors would like to thank Kathy Ruccione, RN, MPH, FAAN, for reviewing this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!