Authors Carol Ott, PhD, RN, OCN®, is an Associate Professor at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing-Kearney Division, Kearney, Nebraska. Contact Dr. Ott by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Melissa K. Fulton, APRN, MSN, is a Nurse Practitioner at Urology, PC, in Lincoln, Nebraska. Contact Ms. Fulton by e-mail at email@example.com
Osteoporosis risk and interest in strength training in men receiving androgen ablation therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 113–122, March 2005
How to Cite
Ott, C. and Fulton, MelissaK. (2005), Osteoporosis risk and interest in strength training in men receiving androgen ablation therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0019.x
Acknowledgments This research was supported by funding from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Mini-Grant.
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!