Conflict of Interest Disclosure The authors report no conflicts of interest related to the contents of this article.
Polypharmacy in the elderly: A literature review
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 123–132, April 2005
How to Cite
Fulton, M. and Riley Allen, E. (2005), Polypharmacy in the elderly: A literature review. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0020.x
Authors Maryann M. Fulton, MSN, ANP-C, and Elizabeth Riley Allen, MSN, FNP-C, graduate nursing program, Beth El College of Nursing and Health Sciences of the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Acknowledgments The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Jenenne P. Nelson, PhD, CNS, RN, Associate Professor at Beth El College of Nursing and Health Sciences of the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs for critiquing, editing, and advising the authors during the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!