Author Mary Sobralske, PhD, MSN, CFNP, CTN, RN, is a Family Nurse Practitioner (pediatric orthopedics), and a Certified Transcultural Nurse at Shriners Hospitals for Children–Honolulu, Hawaii.
Primary care needs of patients who have undergone gender reassignment
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 133–138, April 2005
How to Cite
Sobralske, M. (2005), Primary care needs of patients who have undergone gender reassignment. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 133–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0021.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!