Authors Ann Green, PhD, RN, CS, A/G/FNP, is employed as certified adult, geriatric, and family nurse practitioner at the Sterlington Outpatient Rural Health Clinic, Sterlington, Louisiana, and associate professor at Northwestern State University Graduate School of Nursing, Shreveport, Louisiana. Sheila P. Davis, PhD, RN, is a Professor in the School of Nursing at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi. She was recently awarded a lifetime Associate Membership in the National Academics because of service on the Institute of Medicine's Consequences of Uninsurance Committee. At the university, her research interest includes childhood obesity and health disparities.
Toward a predictive model of patient satisfaction with nurse practitioner care
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 139–148, April 2005
How to Cite
Green, A. and Davis, S. (2005), Toward a predictive model of patient satisfaction with nurse practitioner care. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 139–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0022.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!