Author Mary Jane S. Hanson, PhD, CRNP, is a certified FNP and an associate professor and director of the graduate program in the department of nursing at The University of Scranton, Pennsylvania. She has a clinical practice at Penn-Kidder Medical Center in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.
An examination of ethnic differences in cigarette smoking intention among female teenagers
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 149–155, April 2005
How to Cite
Hanson, M. J. S. (2005), An examination of ethnic differences in cigarette smoking intention among female teenagers. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0023.x
Acknowledgments Data collection for this study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, National Research Service Award F31 CA62135 from the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!