Author Mary Jane S. Hanson, PhD, CRNP, is a certified FNP and an associate professor and director of the graduate program in the department of nursing at The University of Scranton, Pennsylvania. She has a clinical practice at Penn-Kidder Medical Center in Albrightsville, Pennsylvania.
An examination of ethnic differences in cigarette smoking intention among female teenagers
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 149–155, April 2005
How to Cite
Hanson, M. J. S. (2005), An examination of ethnic differences in cigarette smoking intention among female teenagers. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 149–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0023.x
Acknowledgments Data collection for this study was supported by the National Institutes of Health, National Research Service Award F31 CA62135 from the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!