Author Rosemary Theroux, RNC, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at the University of Massachusetts Graduate School of Nursing in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Factors influencing women's decisions to self-treat vaginal symptoms
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 156–162, April 2005
How to Cite
Theroux, R. (2005), Factors influencing women's decisions to self-treat vaginal symptoms. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17: 156–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1041-2972.2005.0024.x
Acknowledgments The author acknowledges the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Foundation for funding to support this research, Gary Byrne, and Drs. Mary Anne Bright, Joellen Hawkins, Margaret Kearney, Lynnette Leidy, and Paula Lusardi for their expertise, assistance, and encouragement.
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!