This abstract was presented in part in the 13th International Meeting of The European Society of Gynecologic Oncology, Brussels, Belgium, April 6–10, 2003.
Human papillomavirus genotyping by a polymerase chain reaction-based genechip method in cervical carcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus radical surgery
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 639–649, July 2004
How to Cite
Huang, H. J., Huang, S. L., Lin, C. Y., Lin, R. W., Chao, F. Y., Chen, M. Y., Chang, T. C., Hsueh, S., Hsu, K. H. and Lai, C. H. (2004), Human papillomavirus genotyping by a polymerase chain reaction-based genechip method in cervical carcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy plus radical surgery. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 14: 639–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1048-891X.2004.14418.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2004
- Accepted for publication September 24, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!