Adjuvant chemotherapy with cisplatin, ifosfamide, and doxorubicin followed by radiotherapy in localized uterine sarcomas: results of a case-control study with radiotherapy alone
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1112–1117, November 2004
How to Cite
Pautier, P., Rey, A., Haie-Meder, C., Kerbrat, P., Dutel, J. L., Gesta, P., Bryard, F., Morice, P., Duvillard, P. and Lhommé, C. (2004), Adjuvant chemotherapy with cisplatin, ifosfamide, and doxorubicin followed by radiotherapy in localized uterine sarcomas: results of a case-control study with radiotherapy alone. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 14: 1112–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1048-891X.2004.14609.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication May 17, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!