Risk of progression in complex and atypical endometrial hyperplasia: clinicopathologic analysis in cases with and without progestogen treatment
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 348–353, March 2004
How to Cite
Horn, L.-C., Schnurrbusch, U., Bilek, K., Hentschel, B. and Einenkel, J. (2004), Risk of progression in complex and atypical endometrial hyperplasia: clinicopathologic analysis in cases with and without progestogen treatment. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 14: 348–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1048-891x.2004.014220.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication October 9, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!