Prognostic significance of tumor angiogenesis in epithelial ovarian cancer: in association with transforming growth factor β and vascular endothelial growth factor
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 82–88, January 2004
How to Cite
Sönmezer, M., Güngör, M., Ensari, A. and OrtaÇ, F. (2004), Prognostic significance of tumor angiogenesis in epithelial ovarian cancer: in association with transforming growth factor β and vascular endothelial growth factor. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer, 14: 82–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1048-891x.2004.14202.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2004
- Accepted for publication October 14, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!