Lawrence D. Fredendall is an associate professor in the Department of Management at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.
Purchasing's Internal Service Performance: Critical External and Internal Determinants
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Journal of Supply Chain Management
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 26–38, May 2005
How to Cite
Fredendall, L. D., Hopkins, C. D. and Bhonsle, A. (2005), Purchasing's Internal Service Performance: Critical External and Internal Determinants. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 41: 26–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1055-6001.2005.04102003.x
Christopher D. Hopkins is an assistant professor in the Department of Marketing at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.
Amit Bhonsle is a graduate research assistant at the Center for Engineering Logistics and Distribution in the Department of Industrial Engineering at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!