Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of a Restored Population of Oryza rufipogon in Huli Marsh, South China
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 456–463, September 2004
How to Cite
Liu, G.-h., Zhou, J., Huang, D.-s. and Li, W. (2004), Spatial and Temporal Dynamics of a Restored Population of Oryza rufipogon in Huli Marsh, South China. Restoration Ecology, 12: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00017.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!