Native Alternatives for Non-Native Turfgrasses in Central Florida: Germination and Responses to Cultural Treatments
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 190–199, June 2004
How to Cite
Jenkins, A. M., Gordon, D. R. and Renda, M. T. (2004), Native Alternatives for Non-Native Turfgrasses in Central Florida: Germination and Responses to Cultural Treatments. Restoration Ecology, 12: 190–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00261.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!