Effects of Prescribed Fire on Nutrient Pools and Losses from Glades Occurring Within Oak-Hickory Forests of Central Kentucky
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 597–604, December 2004
How to Cite
Trammell, T. L. E., Rhoades, C. C. and Bukaveckas, P. A. (2004), Effects of Prescribed Fire on Nutrient Pools and Losses from Glades Occurring Within Oak-Hickory Forests of Central Kentucky. Restoration Ecology, 12: 597–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00275.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!