Effects of Sewage Sludge on Plant Community Composition in Restored Limestone Quarries
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 290–296, June 2004
How to Cite
Moreno-Peñaranda, R., Lloret, F. and Alcañiz, J. M. (2004), Effects of Sewage Sludge on Plant Community Composition in Restored Limestone Quarries. Restoration Ecology, 12: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00310.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!