Monitoring an Arizona Ponderosa Pine Restoration: Sampling Efficiency and Multivariate Analysis of Understory Vegetation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 359–367, September 2004
How to Cite
Abella, S. R. and Covington, W. W. (2004), Monitoring an Arizona Ponderosa Pine Restoration: Sampling Efficiency and Multivariate Analysis of Understory Vegetation. Restoration Ecology, 12: 359–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00317.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!