Ecosystem Thermal Buffer Capacity as an Indicator of the Restoration Status of Protected Areas in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 586–596, December 2004
How to Cite
Aerts, R., Wagendorp, T., November, E., Behailu, M., Deckers, J. and Muys, B. (2004), Ecosystem Thermal Buffer Capacity as an Indicator of the Restoration Status of Protected Areas in the Northern Ethiopian Highlands. Restoration Ecology, 12: 586–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00324.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!