Long-Term Effects of Reclamation Treatments on Plant Succession in Iceland
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 268–278, June 2004
How to Cite
Gretarsdottir, J., Aradottir, A. L., Vandvik, V., Heegaard, E. and Birks, H. J. B. (2004), Long-Term Effects of Reclamation Treatments on Plant Succession in Iceland. Restoration Ecology, 12: 268–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.00371.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!