Benefits of Using Shrubs as Nurse Plants for Reforestation in Mediterranean Mountains: A 4-Year Study
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 352–358, September 2004
How to Cite
Castro, J., Zamora, R., Hódar, J. A., Gómez, J. M. and Gómez-Aparicio, L. (2004), Benefits of Using Shrubs as Nurse Plants for Reforestation in Mediterranean Mountains: A 4-Year Study. Restoration Ecology, 12: 352–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1061-2971.2004.0316.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!