Young Investigator Award Article
Bacterial load in relation to vacuum-assisted closure wound therapy: A prospective randomized trial
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 11–17, January 2004
How to Cite
Mouës, C. M., Vos, M. C., Van Den Bemd, G.-J. C.M., Stijnen, T. and Hovius, S. E.R. (2004), Bacterial load in relation to vacuum-assisted closure wound therapy: A prospective randomized trial. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 12: 11–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1067-1927.2004.12105.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received: May 5, 2003 , Accepted in final form: October 1, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.