Firsthand cigarette smoke alters fibroblast migration and survival: implications for impaired healing
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 471–484, August 2004
How to Cite
Wong, L. S. and Martins-Green, M. (2004), Firsthand cigarette smoke alters fibroblast migration and survival: implications for impaired healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 12: 471–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1067-1927.2004.12403.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript received: October 27, 2003 Accepted in final form: March 4, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!