Sympathetic denervation accelerates wound contraction but delays reepithelialization in rats
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 498–505, September 2005
How to Cite
Souza, B. R., Cardoso, J. F., Amadeu, T. P., Desmoulière, A. and Costa, A. M. A. (2005), Sympathetic denervation accelerates wound contraction but delays reepithelialization in rats. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 13: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1067-1927.2005.00070.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript received: November 16, 2004; Accepted in final form: June 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!