Hyaluronic acid production and CD44 expression in cultured dermal fibroblasts of patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus with and without chronic ulcers on the lower extremity
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 181–188, March-April 2005
How to Cite
Yevdokimova, N. Y. and Podpryatov, S. E. (2005), Hyaluronic acid production and CD44 expression in cultured dermal fibroblasts of patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus with and without chronic ulcers on the lower extremity. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 13: 181–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1067-1927.2005.130209.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript received: January 27, 2004 Accepted in final form: November 9, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.