Comparison of in vitro disc diffusion and time kill-kinetic assays for the evaluation of antimicrobial wound dressing efficacy
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 412–421, July 2005
How to Cite
Gallant-Behm, C. L., Yin, H. Q., Liu, S., Heggers, J. P., Langford, R. E., Olson, M. E., Hart, D. A. and Burrell, R. E. (2005), Comparison of in vitro disc diffusion and time kill-kinetic assays for the evaluation of antimicrobial wound dressing efficacy. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 13: 412–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1067-1927.2005.130409.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript received: May 21, 2004; Accepted in final form: February 28, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.