The Influence of Knowledge of Mammography Findings on the Accuracy of Breast Ultrasound in Symptomatic Women
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
The Breast Journal
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 167–172, May 2005
How to Cite
Houssami, N., Irwig, L., Simpson, J. M., McKessar, M., Blome, S. and Noakes, J. (2005), The Influence of Knowledge of Mammography Findings on the Accuracy of Breast Ultrasound in Symptomatic Women. The Breast Journal, 11: 167–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1075-122X.2005.21643.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.