Hormone Replacement Therapy for Prevention or Treatment of Atherosclerosis in Postmenopausal Women: Promises, Controversies, and Clinical Trials
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 81–90, Mar/April 2000
How to Cite
Blum, A., Koh, K. and Cannon, R. O. (2000), Hormone Replacement Therapy for Prevention or Treatment of Atherosclerosis in Postmenopausal Women: Promises, Controversies, and Clinical Trials. The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology, 9: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1076-7460.2000.80013.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received March 5, 1999; accepted March 30, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!