Telmisartan Plus HCTZ vs. Amlodipine Plus HCTZ in Older Patients With Systolic Hypertension: Results From a Large Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Study
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 151–160, May/June 2006
How to Cite
Neldam, S. and Edwards, C. (2006), Telmisartan Plus HCTZ vs. Amlodipine Plus HCTZ in Older Patients With Systolic Hypertension: Results From a Large Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Study. The American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology, 15: 151–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1076-7460.2006.05219.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received September 21, 2005; revised January 17, 2006; accepted February 10, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!