1The research presented here was supported by National Science Foundation Grant SES-0137792. We would like to thank Dan Drezner and the editors of this volume for their comments and suggestions.
Imposing Sanctions: States, Firms, and Economic Coercion1
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
International Studies Review
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 65–79, December 2003
How to Cite
Clifton morgan, T. and Bapat, N. A. (2003), Imposing Sanctions: States, Firms, and Economic Coercion. International Studies Review, 5: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1079-1760.2003.00504007.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!