1Thanks are due James Lee Ray, Bruce Russett, and John Vasquez for their illuminating comments on and criticisms of earlier drafts of this paper and to Claire Putzeys and Emily Weedon for valuable research assistance.
The Study of Democratic Peace and Progress in International Relations1
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
International Studies Review
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 49–78, March 2004
How to Cite
Chernoff, F. (2004), The Study of Democratic Peace and Progress in International Relations. International Studies Review, 6: 49–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1079-1760.2004.00372.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!