Molecular Epidemiology and Outcome of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Thailand: a Cultural Cross Roads
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 453–459, October 2004
How to Cite
Vilaichone, R.-K., Mahachai, V., Tumwasorn, S., Wu, J.-Y., Graham, D. Y. and Yamaoka, Y. (2004), Molecular Epidemiology and Outcome of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Thailand: a Cultural Cross Roads. Helicobacter, 9: 453–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1083-4389.2004.00260.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!