“e-Push or e-Pull? Laggards and First-Movers in European On-Line Banking
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
Volume 7, Issue 1, page 0, October 2001
How to Cite
Bughin, J. (2001), “e-Push or e-Pull? Laggards and First-Movers in European On-Line Banking. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 7: 0. doi: 10.1111/j.1083-6101.2001.tb00133.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2006
- 2000). Bundling and competition on the Internet: Aggregation strategies for information goods. Marketing Science, 9(1), 63–82. , & (
- 2000). The impact of electronic commerce on the retail brokerage industry Working Paper, Stern School of Business, New York University, New York , NY . Retrieved July, 2000 from the World Wide Web: http://www.stern.nyu.edu/~bakos/ebrokers.pdf , , , , , & (
- 1998). Electronic commerce: Prices and consumer issues for three products: books, compact discs and software, OECD/GD(98)4. Retrieved from the World Wide W: http://www1.oecd.org/dsti/sti/it/ec/prod/ie98-4.htm (
- 1997). An exploratory study of the emerging role of electronic intermediaries. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 1(3). Retrieved from the World Wide Web: http://www.stern.nyu.edu/~bakos/roles-of-elec-interm.pdf , & (
- 1994). Why the Bass model fits without decision variables. Marketing Science, 13(3), 312–322. , , & (
- 1999). Predictors of on-line buying: Findings from the Wharton Virtual Test Market. Communications of the ACM Retrieved from the World Wide Web: http://www.cebiz.org/Papers/wvtm1.pdf , , & (
- 2000). The great equalizer? Consumer choice at Internet shopbots. Retreived from the World Wide Web: http://ebusiness.mit.edu/research/papers/137%20erikb,%20Great%20Equalizer.pdf. , & (
- 2001). Giving Europeans an on-line push. McKinsey Quarterly, 2, 11–15. (
- 2000). Switching cost and brand loyalty in electronic markets: Evidence from on-line retail brokers. Unpublished paper, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. , & (
- 2000). The Internet and the future of financial services: Transparency, differential pricing and disintermediation. Unpublished paper, Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. , & (
- 1998). The nature of competition in electronic markets: An empirical investigation of on-line travel agent offerings. Unpublished paper, Wharton School of Businesss, University of Pennsylvania. , , & (
- 1998). Web banking in USA. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 1(2). Retrieved from the World Wide Web: http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIBC/9806-06.htm (
- eMarketer (2000). The eEurope report, quoting a study by BlueSky International Marketing.
- 2000). The market structure of broadband telecommunications. Journal of Industrial Economics, 3. , & (
- 1998). ViMP: A virtual marketplace for insurance products. Electronic Markets, 8(4). , & (
- GVU. (1999). 10th Internet survey. Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 2000). New Internet users: What they do, don't on-line and implications for the net's future. Pew Internet and American Life Project. (
- 1999). Net worth. Boston : Harvard Business School Press. , & (
- Internet indicators. (1999). Measuring the Internet economy. Austin : University of Texas/Cisco Systmes.
- 2000). Measuring the new economy. Bureau of economic analysis, Advisory Committee Meeting. , & (
- 2000). Consumer behavior on the Internet- findings from panel data. Journal of Interactive Marketing (forthcoming). Retrieved from the World Wide Web: http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/pdfs/793.pdf , , & (
- 1997). Internet economics. Cambridge : MIT Press. , & (Eds.) (
- 1998). The forrester report, retail's growth spiral, 1(8). , , , & (
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter. (1999). The European Internet report. Equity Research Europe.
- Nua Internet Surveys. (2000). The Internet passes the bar of 400 millions users worldwide.
- OECD. (1998). Internet infrastructure indicators. DSTI/ICCP/TISP, 98(7).
- 2000). How banks fit in an Internet commerce business activities model. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, 3(3). Retrieved from the World Wide Web: http://www.arraydev.com/commerce/JIBC/0001-03.htm (