The Internet and Youth Subculture in Kuwait
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
Volume 8, Issue 2, page 0, January 2003
How to Cite
Wheeler, D. L. (2003), The Internet and Youth Subculture in Kuwait. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 8: 0. doi: 10.1111/j.1083-6101.2003.tb00207.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2006
- 1997). Kuwait University student attitudes toward the Internet. Unpublished survey. (
- 1998). The educational and social effects of the Internet on Kuwait University students. Paper presented at the Conference on Information Superhighway, Safat, Kuwait , & (
- 2001, October 14). Internet's impact on Kuwaiti youth. Kuwait Times, p. 1. (
- 1999). Internet governance and the ancien regime. Swiss Political Science Review, 5(1), 132–57. (
- DITnet (1999, August 5). Internet reaches the layman in the Middle East. Retrieved from http://www.apnic.net/mailing-lists/s-asia-it/archive/1999/08/msg00014.html.
- Kuwait to add Internet to government schools (2001, October 13). Kuwait Times, p. 1.
- 2001). The Internet and public culture in Kuwait. Gazette, 63(2-3), 187–201. (