A Call for Grounding in the Face of Blurred Boundaries
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Communication Association
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 720–723, April 2009
How to Cite
Baym, N. K. (2009), A Call for Grounding in the Face of Blurred Boundaries. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 14: 720–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1083-6101.2009.01461.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- 2005). Social networks and Internet connectivity effects. Information, Communication, & Society, 8(2), 125–147. (
- 1997). Narratives and spaces: Technology and the construction of American culture. New York: Columbia University. (
- 1976). The social psychology of telecommunications. Chichester: Wiley. , and (
- Sturken, M., Thomas, D. & Ball-Rokeach, S. (Eds.) (2004). Technological visions: The hopes and fears that shape new technologies. Philadephia: Temple University.
- Wellman, B. & Haythornthwaite, C. (Eds.) (2002). The Internet in everyday life. Malden, MA: Blackwell.