The authors are grateful to Terence Chong, Win Lin Chou, Robert Edelstein, seminar participants at the Econometric Society World Congress (Seattle), Asian Real Estate Society Meeting, the University of Hong Kong and City University of Hong Kong, three anonymous referees, and Marlon Boarnet for useful comments and suggestions, and to the Chinese University Direct Grant and RGC Earmark Grant for financial support. Kamhon Kan gratefully acknowledges financial support from Taiwan's National Science Council through grant NSC89-2415-H-001-051 and financial support from Academia Sinica through research grant IEAS-03-09-f. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Dynamics and Volatility of Commercial and Residential Property Prices: Theory and Evidence*
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 95–123, February 2004
How to Cite
Kan, K., Kwong, S. K.-S. and Leung, C. K.-Y. (2004), The Dynamics and Volatility of Commercial and Residential Property Prices: Theory and Evidence. Journal of Regional Science, 44: 95–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1085-9489.2004.00329.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2004
- Received: June 2001; Revised: May 2002 and February 2003; Accepted: April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!