Present authors are aware that Ritchie Russell (and later M.J. McArdle and perhaps others) were importantly involved in the preparation of the Aids, but their role was not attributed.
History of standard scoring, notation, and summation of neuromuscular signs. A current survey and recommendation
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 158–173, June 2005
How to Cite
Dyck, P. J., Boes, C. J., Mulder, D., Millikan, C., Windebank, A. J., Dyck, P. J. B. and Espinosa, R. (2005), History of standard scoring, notation, and summation of neuromuscular signs. A current survey and recommendation. Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System, 10: 158–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1085-9489.2005.0010206.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.