Work on this paper was supported by a Laurance S. Rockefeller fellowship at the Princeton University Center for Human Values. Written for a conference on “the Ethics of Nationalism” at the University of Ihnois at Urbana-Champaign, it was also presented to audiences at Princeton, Hamard, New York, Stanford, and Oxford Universities. I an1 grateful for the barrage of' forceful criticisms 1 have received-in particular from Alyssa Bernstein, Brian Barry, Lea Brilmayer, Anthony Coady, John Cooper, Roger Crisp, Peter de Marneffe, Alan Houston, Frances Kamm, Elizabeth Kiss, Christine Korsgaard, Ling Tong, Stuart White, and the editors of Philosophy G Public Affuzrs.
An Egalitarian Law of Peoples
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Philosophy & Public Affairs
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 195–224, July 1994
How to Cite
POGGE, T. W. (1994), An Egalitarian Law of Peoples. Philosophy & Public Affairs, 23: 195–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1088-4963.1994.tb00011.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!